Anybody got a pre75 302 block hanging around that they are willing to part with or can suggest any contacts UK or perhaps US based

Regards mark

Yes been looking ,it's just finding someone who I can trust, would much rather have a recommendation to go with if possible

Regards mark

Yes have been watching that one for some time,all seems good but one bore is pitted and I would rather have a block no more than 30 over , not sure if that will clean up at that so it is
a bit of a gamble ,besides it looks like shit but could sort that .

Regards mark

Sleeve the one hole. We used to sleeve even hole as the sleeve is better material than the block bores stayed more true longer

Anybody got a pre75 302 block hanging around that they are willing to part with or can suggest any contacts UK or perhaps US based

Regards mark

Does it need to be a seasoned block or can it be new?

<a href="https://autoplicity.com/2515655-dart-10970040-iron-eagle-block?1&gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFa-TazjJhPRFPLlXQot51p3jPi57snp7ggJt8DAHRbgBoCbBvw_wcB" target="_top">Dart Block</a>

Not if done correctly, but there are a lot of other blocks out there.

I saw a 1974 complete running engine for $300 on eBay just now (in the US).

Mark I got mine from a breakers yard ... New the engine date was good 1969 era ... I new I was going to strip and rebuild . So didn't worry about condition m8 .

Hi Mark,
I got my 1969 302 from Real Steel in Uxbridge. It cleaned up fine +0.020" apart from one bore which we sleeved - Gosnays in Romford, Essex did a perfect job with that work.
Cheers
Roger Allen

Yes thanks for all the info lads ,tried real steel all ready with no joy ,so still looking if any body has any leads please give me a shout
Collected the chassis and busy Ali paneling ,in the middle of a set of exhaust for another car and trying to clear some other welding and milling work so loads to do but my engine builder is coming in to the silly season so wanted to get a block to him as soon as
Will keep lookin

Regards mark

Back