Front panel and holes...

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm fitting the last of the front panel pieces to my car and found that it looks like some of the holes were improperly cut for pipe access. Check the following photo:

panel.JPG

It appears that the access hole for the water pipes is in the exact middle of this panel. However, in the manual the panel is shown with this oval shaped access hole off to one side, where I think it should be.

Can anyone confirm this being the case on their cars? It isn't a big issue to fix, I'll just make another panel or enlarge the hole. However, the oval cuts into a part of the panel where the clutch master is so I think I'd best start over.

Ron

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Ron,
The water pipe access hole is suposed to be off set with the edge against the brake and clutch master cylinder mounting plate.

Yours looks wrong. I will send another to you with Pat Barry's car which is due to leave Australia first week of next month. It is flying so within days your Halibrand pin drive wheels and the new pannel will be in NC.

Appologies and best wishes,

Robert

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Robert,

Thanks for the info and fast feedback on the panel. I just wanted to put something out in case someone doesn't notice or has the same problem. They could run into trouble in the long run if they don't take note.

Thanks again for the great customer service and staying on top if things. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your folks.

Best Regards,

Ron

Back