RF builders, problems or hints

Hello,

What if anything should I look out for during my build. I know I am a few months out before my kit arrives, but getting some insight on problems you may have encountered during your build would be helpful. Also, any hints as to procedures or equipment would be great as well. I plan on compiling a list of problems, procedures and hints to pass on to future builder. You know, don't make the same mistake twice.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron Earp

Admin
Richard,

Some hints.

1. Don't have a job that requires you to travel away from home all the time. It really slows down work, sometimes it takes an hour to figure out what I was doing 2 weeks ago.
2. Don't design websites or make forums for GT40s as a hobby. These things take a lot of time!
3. Don't have a brand new baby. Man, do these take time! But worth it!

That's all I can think of at the moment. I can be more serious later
smile.gif
;

R

The one big DO, follow this forum AND ask others for help. This is a big project and I have been overwhelmed with the help and support that is available. Specific help:

1) Read the manual, and again, and again.

2) Print the manual in whole (double sided), then print a seperate book of just the diagrams and pictures (single side). You can then read the words and review the sketch/picture at the same time.

Thats all I know, as I am impatiantly waiting delivery.

Back