Gulf logos -static cling vinyl

I am having sheets of 4 logos made. 2 are 8 inch Gulf meatballs and 2 are 4 inch meatballs wit a 2.5" x 3" checkered flag attached. My cost is $20.00 and anyone who wants a sheet let me know by Dec. 1, 2006. Those who want some send me an e mail. I will get back to you with the additional cost of shipping and you can send me a check and your shipping address.

Last edited:
Tx
I would like the flag ones.
Pls send me info how I can get them.
Pls note I will be out for all of next week so can revert only when i am back early Dec
Rgds
Fred

I sent several interested parties info on these static cling logos. I will be ordering them on Monday Dec. 3. If you have not emailed me your shipping info I will not order a set for you! So far only Bill has sent me this info. Sat. morning Cobra breakfast guys are also covered(Tony, John and Bob). Thats a total of 5 sets so far. No extras are planned, so get me your address if you want these!

John Ross you are covered and so are you Tony. Tony send me our mailing address. Thanks to the rest of you for getting your addresses back to me. Fred you are the only guy I haven't received an address from. Whats up? The order is now in and it is to late to add to it. If Fred doesn't want a set I will have 1 extra.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Bud40..
I'm with Pantera..what happened to the 3rd. I wanted in too, but haven't been getting home till 10pm all week, so figured I'd have some time on the forum this weekend to take car of bizz.

Rob

Ok Rob and Fred, I have received addresses from everyone to confirm there wants. Today is Dec.2. I need to know what you want. $20.00 plus postage cost - To France/Belgium probably around $12 to $15, in the US probably $5 to $8. Send me an email yes or no, please.

Vintage Venom your mailbox on the forum is full and you have a message from me waiting. No you are not to late. Details in waiting message.

Back