Help - Tornado Light Install Question

I am building a RF GT40. During the melt-down earlier this year, I bought headlights and mounting kits from Tornado (RF wasn't answering at that time). So, I would really like some help in knowing how the mounting kits work. It is really not obvious from the parts, and I did not receive any instructions. If you have a Tornado GT40 and would send me some pictures which show the lights mounted from under the clam shell, I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I normally wouldn't respond if I don't have anything of value to offer. On the other hand I don't want you to think us Tornado owners are unwilling to share.

My lights are placed in position and heavly siliconed around the light housing to the inside of the front clip. Keeps it secure but as you can imagine it is impossible to adjust.:eek: Not recommended in my opinion. Keep in mind my car was built in 1995 by the previous owner, not my doing, and I am currently working on a better way to mount. I'm sure by now there must be a mounting bracket of sort but sorry I can't help you.:shrug:

Back