Dash top demister grill

Hi folks,

I am looking for an original GT 40 dash top/demister grill (or Ford Zephyr as I think those used the same as the GT 40, correct me if I am wrong).

Has anyone got one for sale or knows where to get it?

Thanks in advance

My demister is a very nice MDA reproduction.

Chris

Attachments

• MDA Demister Vent_01.jpg
    MDA Demister Vent_01.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 819
Thanks Chris, but I am looking for the one with two tabs in the front and no screws in that area. The one with 4 screws only in the rear.

Mark (MDA) sells these, latches, and other parts on ebay. After having the same experience you are having, I went into ebay and built an autonotification. I ended up getting both the demister and latches at very reasonable prices from Mark through ebay.

Your other option is to contact Peter at ERA. He has both and I believe his demister grill has the tabs on the windscreen side. Good luck!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The last time I contact ERA to buy parts, they held the same line as Superformance - We don't sell parts to people that don't own our cars... Your experiences may be different..

-Edit-
I can't tell you if it was Peter at ERA that I talked with or not..

Well it looks like my wallet is about $200 lighter and still no grill. I have emailed the seller a couple of times and just wanted to give everyone here a heads up. I ordered on June 15 and I understand that is coming from over the pond but 3 months.
Jeff Hamilton

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up Jeff...

Chris Martino - Any chance you can contact Mark about this?

Jeff - I was under the impression that MDA had these on the shelf although I don't know how many were available. I'm waiting for a response from him on some parts so when he does I will ask on your behalf.

Try emailing him at [email protected]

Bon-chance.

Chris

Hi Folks,

I have a brand new grill (the one fitted in the car with screws). It has never been used.
Only problem, I am out if the country until end of October, so I will be able to ship then.

PM if you are interested.

It's taken some time for some of my parts to be delivered so I hear where you are coming from but in the end Mark does deliver, whatever the situation (sometimes an explanation is nice to know why but...)

I'll let you know when I get a reply.

Chris

Back