Dash labeling

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
Excellent post John. I will order a set as it sure beats the A4 hand drawn sheet of paper that I keep in my door panel to remind me of the switch locations.
I intend to contact the manufacturer but has anyone else ordered this set and have you ordered any decals with your own wording?
If so what is the time delay to manufacture? I have additional switches on my dash and it would be great if I could keep the labelling uniform.
Regards
David

These look nice, but should be available from any sign maker.
The first link is a simple standard overlay. Price is good though.

The last lot are only a shaped and engraved panel/tag/ring that any engraver should be able to supply. It might therefore be worth contacting a local sign maker to see if he can engrave you the same for less money.

Just a thought. ;)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Here's something I found that may be of interest to finish off the dash controls and instruments.
http://www.dashdecals.com/page/page/6414672.htm

Gentlemen...

My DashDecals have arrived.. I can't speak to the quality of the adhesive used as I've not yet installed them - but - if the adhesive is even half as good as the quality of the labels and printing - there will be no problem..

In other words - These labels are "Perfect" for my needs.. Also included in the kit are clear decals to go over warning lights.
I dare say that you'll be hard pressed to find period correct looking labels better than these...

BackPanelWeb-Blk3.jpg

Clear_Decals_Proof2.jpg

Last edited:
Back