What to use for headlights?

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Do some searching on the forum you will find a lot of information on the different models of headlights used.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
We have had some manufactured as original with the concave lense.
Hundreds in stock! Just give Scott a call.

Andy

Attachments

• headlight.jpeg
    headlight.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 427
I guess I was partly being lazy and wanted replies that basically gave me a link to the headlights and mounts with prices and well you get the idea
thanks
P.

Can someone please give me the measurements of the glass front,
Up and down side to side and how deep I need to be sure they will fit my less than replica buckets
thanks
P.

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Depending how authentic you want to be and your bucket size Susquehanna Motorsports in Fleetwood PA carry a huge range of lights, with HID if required.

I got mine from them for the GT40 and upgrades for the Pantera. Here's the Hella product page; Susquehanna MotorSports - Product Catalog

hay i am building a MK 3 and would love any help in finding some were that supplies the origanal size head lights or even if any body knows the size would be good

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Just an item worth mentioning: I am still looking for mounting hardware for my Cibie lights, and ran across a similar set at Reoriginals in Texas ( I think that is where they are). They have a set of NOS Carellos, PN L0191, just the lamps themselves, two of them, at about $180 each. These look very similar to the Cibies that I have.

Back