Gulf Graphics Needed - Any Ideas?

I am wondering if anyone here has advice on a supplier of Gulf graphics that they have used in the past (preferrably UK based, but not necessarily)?

My car is progressing......having never prep'd and painted a car before I decided to tackle my rear clam first.

Amazingly (and after some long hours, 3 tons of emery paper, a bucket load of filler and a close shave in the divorce courts) it is now starting to look good. The Gulf blue was painted last night and I'm very pleased.

Hopefully you guys can give me some info on the following:

1) Is the stripe that separates the light blue and the orange black or dark blue?

2) Does anyone know of a supplier that can do graphics/vinyl for the complete car (i.e. all the right decals?).

Cheers.

In north america, I think that a company called racelinedigital (dot com) will have what you're looking for. They sell complete kits, and are based in Canada. I have no connection to them.

As for the color separating the orange and blue, I know Superformance does their Gulf paint job with either black or midnight blue trim...so I suspect that either would be historically correct.

Last edited:
Thanks guys....

This forum is fantastic.....straight to what I needed! Ordered and hopefully on their way!

Just thought I would give you guys a quick update...

Graphics arrived as promised. I am VERY impressed with their service and the quality of the product. The first few graphics are on the backend and look fantastic.

A highly recommended supplier. Thanks again for the advice!

Back