Dynapad sound proofing

Has anybody any experience of Dynapad sound proofing? And have you any experience of a uk supplier?

Seems like they have a large range of products but looking for advice from anybody that has used it?

Thanks

Robin,
There are a lot of guys here that have it on their rides. I have it on mine(Dynamat and Dynapad), but haven't gotten on the road yet. There are several products that Dynamat puts out, all different thickness and weights. They serve different functions in blocking heat and/or sound. Look them up through Google. A good source is Ebay from someone that is not a bulk seller, but has some leftover from a project. You can get good prices from them as they just want to recoup some of their expenses.
There are some other insulators out there and they are comparable to Dynamat. Some spray on, some paint on.
If you do a search on the forum, you will find their thoughts about it, or them.

Bill

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
Cant help with Dynamat - but Lizardskin (similar product) have a UK supplier at

Agriemach Limited
5 Horsted Square, Bellbroke Business Park
Uckfield, East Sussex, United Kingdom
TN22 1QG
Phone: 011-44-1342-713-743

Pat

Supporter
I put Dynamat Xtreme (their tradename) throughout the interior of my CAV as well as under the rear deck. I also use their underhood insulation and thermal barrier there. It has significantly reduced the interior noise and the car somehow feels stiffer. It also seems to have improved the effectiveness of the A/C and eliminated a lot of the harmonics from the stainless mono. I've been really happy with it.

Back