DZUS fasteners?

Hi Guys,

What size of DZus fasteners do I need for the bonnet? There are loads of sizes available, and I don't want to cock it up :cry:

Thanks guys!!!
:thumbsup:

Graham.

Was this a silly question? The size I need is for the removable bonnet for the front clip as I'll be using aerocatches for the rear clip...

Cheers,

Graham.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Get some from Elgetom in Germany

He had some made up to suit his RCR and the "bolt" bit is long so you mount the spring bit on the inderside of the clip as opposed to on top.

When at speed the pressure builds up under the nostrils and will put massive strain on the bolts and spring holding it in - certainly worth looking at his option

Cheers
Ian

Chuck

Supporter
You may want to check with Fran. As I recall he is stocking the DSUZ fastenters fabed by Eglitom.

I have a set. They are a bit larger than the standard ones. Need to get them installed one of these days.

As I was looking for the same fasteners as you are, I came to the conclusion, after I did some measurements on my car, that I needed the size 6 (larger ones) and .50 in length (EHF6-50).
I actually just ordered them here: Dzus Fasteners

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
has anyone fitted the "wings" to the top of the fasteners? It looks a bit dangerous for a road motor. :eek:.

Back