Anti submarine straps

As I finish up some minor things that need doing, I ran into a problem. After installing most of the restraint system, I came to the anti submarine strap(s). I am at a loss as to how they should be secured. The seat belts and shoulder harness had pictures along with the instruction sheet and were easily installed. The lower straps were just glossed over," Install the crotch strap at an angle parallel to the body line", and that was it. Well I have many left over mounting brackets and adjusters.
PC140030.jpg

There are no extra slack adjusters however.The crotch strap is actually two straps.
PC140029.jpg

Do I mount two mounting pieces of hardware and two adjusters? There isn't any room from the floor to the bottom of the seat where the strap(s) would come through. With the added length of the straps are the mounting points behind the seat or off to the side and then through the center mount at the crotch strap hole? Are there two mounting points at the crotch strap hole for each strap to run through?? Having never done this, I am at a loss.

Bill

Alan,
Thanks . My belt system was originally a 5 point system. When I sent it back for renewal(had them for two years but never installed), they asked If I wanted to upgrade to a 6 point system. I said yes as it wouldn't cost any more($20). Their instructions were for the 5 point system. They still were not complete even with that. Thanks again and I hope this helps others with their systems also.

Bill

Back