Tight pedal box w/carpet and hose issue- need help

I am having a problem with my foot getting caught under the carpet mnext to my clutch every time I shift. There a a hose directly under the carpet next to my clutch that prevents the carpet from laying flat and alows the carpet to remain unattached and flapping. What can I do as I am concerned that I will not be able to operate the clutch since my shoe keeps on getting stuck under the carpet. Frustrated! I do not have this problem with my SP Daytona Coupe.

Secondly my water temperature is running about 92 +degrees C when the AC is on and the fans keep running. I have a Rousch 427R in both cars and the SP Coupe never runs hot!!

Latly, has anyone removed the plastic windows from their car? I feel a little tight at times and my windows fog up in 90 degree weather.

Solved the problem with the pedals. I zip tied the hose to another hose and got that out of the way. Went out a bought a pair of narrower driving shoe and presto, no issues with operating pedals. I guess it takes a little of this and that to finally figure these things out on your own.

Dino,

Good speaking with you recently. You should have gotten my email about the additional vents you can add to the car on the windows which will help in getting more air in the car. As to your question about driving without the side windows.... YES many do remove them when the days get hot. If you search the forum you'll find some who are putting in roll downs too. Not my cup of tea but a solution to the interior heat issue these cars suffer from.

Back