GT40 Car Mats

Anyone know where I can get a set of GT40 floor mats and if so will they effect my driving by getting in the way or stuck under the pedals. Any advise?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Anyone know where I can get a set of GT40 floor mats and if so will they effect my driving by getting in the way or stuck under the pedals. Any advise?

Attach them to a cut out hardboard panel that matches the contour of your footwell. That way they can't move. The floor carpets in the SPF GT40 are done that way.

Dino
I used standard mats that I then cut down to a template for each footwell made from cardboard. I removed the edging trim first, cut them to fit and then restiched the edging. I would recommend anchoring them somehow as they do move around otherwise. It's about time I redid mine as they are starting to look a bit worn now. If you really wanted to go the whole way there are companies that will make mats for you if you send in a template and even add a logo of your choice (within reason) search on ebay.

Dino, Knowing you have a CAV car speak to Johann in NC. He'd know if there are CAV specific mats for your car.

Back