Decals, Banners, Document Holders

GT 40 members,
Not sure I'm breaking any rules with this post but lets start by saying I have NO affiliation with this company. I found them by accident while researching for "period" correct decals. The company is located in England so some our friends on that side of the pond might know of them already but I've not seen them mentioned anywhere on this forum.

The name of the company is
ISAYDINGDONG. Yes, its a rather unusal name but you can locate them through Google. I'll add I found more of what I was looking for on their Ebay website then I did on their own website so happy hunting.

A couple of things that might interest some of you that I've bought are:
"GULF GT 40 Required Service" decals. (nice to put in your engine bay)
GT40 document holders. (they have both small (for your handbook) and large (for your important FIA papers.) They are plastic vinyl and are probably not suitable for anythng other then holding papers. You can purchase them in Black with the GT40 emblem on it with a silver GT40 shown or for those with GULF cars they have them in the GULF colors too. Gulf GT 40 Banners (for the garage) can also be found among many other GT 40 related decals.

You might be able to use the search option which will help but I found it fun just to go through each page as they have some interesting decals to view. As to quality of their stuff.....its hard to say. Raceline Digital who I've also purchased from has top of the line high quality stuff and prices their goods accordingly. ISAY is probably a lower quality IMHO but offers a decent product for a much lower price.

Back