cam lock harness

Can someone provide me with a source for high quality 4/5 point harness with a cam locking mechanism. Everything i find on line looks cheap. Need black or grey

thanks
LLoyd

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Luke

Speak with Frank Catt -he has them manufactured to your needs. Bolt in or clip onto eyes. 4, 5, or 6 point.

Best part is the adjusters on the side/ hip belts can be done to tighten and release when you are in the car. Namt others the adjusters end up jammed between the seat and tank and adjustment is damn near impossible.

Ian

Brett

Have you seen the camlock mechanism. I like the order form. I just want to make sure the lock performs and looks like it should be in a expensive sports car.

LLoyd

I recently got Crow cam lock 6 point harnesses, they are made in the USA, are well made, look good, and are priced reasonably. The people at Crow were helpful, answered questions, suggested things I hadn't thought of, took my order on the phone and got my order out quickly. Crow Products

Lloyd, not seen them personally, but seen TRS harnesses before and are good quality IMO. Sorry for not replying sooner, been away for the Xmas break.

I have Willans, I like the all black look and they dont show the dirt.
This a trial fit but have been modified to suit.

Attachments

• web 0115.jpg
    web 0115.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 275
Back