Rear spoiler templates?

Are there any rear spoiler templates floating around? I hear there might have been and I'd like to have a copy if it isn't copyrighted or anything. Just ordered in a 8"x60" strip of .125" thick 6061-T6 to make one and having a template would really make it a lot better as I could have the work done at a local shop.

Hi Darren,

I have a card stock template that I have no use for. If you want it I don't think folding it for shipping will work but I could trace to paper and roll it to fit in a box.

Let me know, I read you PM.

Chris

Attachments

• Rear Spoiler_01.jpg
    Rear Spoiler_01.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Just saw this!

Would love it. Happy to cover the cost. Will PM you.

Hi Darren,

I have a card stock template that I have no use for. If you want it I don't think folding it for shipping will work but I could trace to paper and roll it to fit in a box.

Let me know, I read you PM.

Chris

Will do, I'm sure I have a production drawing that was used by the company that made my spoiler so let me have a look as I may be able to provide that as well.

Chris

Darrin,

I know that there are differences in the styles of spoilers. You can look at my album, if you'd like an outline of mine, I can certainly take it off and make you one.

Ron

Hi Guys,

I can mail you the template, I think it's approx $7.00 to ship (I'm located in Canada). The slots for height adjustment I will leave to you as it might be better for you to determine the best location.

Who wants one? Can send a Pay Pal invoice for the shipping. I hope this doesn't fall on the parts for sale area of the forum, I am doing this on my own time, no profit etc.

Let me know,

Chris

Hi Guys,

Had my hands tied for a few days but I now have a digital file of the spoiler. Tracing the card stock onto paper was crap but I can now use a plotter to print a copy at 1:1 scale.

Please confirm who's in and I'll fire off the lot. Darren I think you still want one?

Shipping is $8.00 in North America / $10.50 overseas, use Pay Pal.

P.S. Since there are many body copies I cannot guarantee it will fit perfectly but I'm sure it will be close, useful to mockup one to your liking.

Chris

Last edited:
Absolutely.

Hi Guys,

Had my hands tied for a few days but I now have a digital file of the spoiler. Tracing the card stock onto paper was crap but I can now use a plotter to print a copy at 1:1 scale.

Please confirm who's in and I'll fire off the lot. Darren I think you still want one?

Shipping is $8.00 in North America / $10.50 overseas, use Pay Pal.

P.S. Since there are many body copies I cannot guarantee it will fit perfectly but I'm sure it will be close, useful to mockup one to your liking.

Chris

Back