windscreen GT 40 ?

good morning

i research where can i to buy a windscreen for GT 40 replica KVA ? do you know if i can to find this ?
excuse me for my English, i don't speak English very well, i hope you understand me :shifty:

Maybe a good related question is how different would a KVA be from an RCR or any other vendor maybe?

In theory, they should both work right? IF that is true then look for a supplier close to you. Several in the UK although I don't know of any in France.

we put one from RCR in a customer kva, The glass that came with the kva fit very poorly. we did have to do some slight mods to the a- posts for a better fit but it worked good. I know that this kva had a lot of work done on the body prior to coming to us so its hard to say for sure what the fit would be like because of the possibility of the way someone could tweak the spider, but it fit nice when done. I believe the glass came from finish line I am not sure hall has a deal with them for supplies.

Salut Freddy,

Je peux te trouver un pare-brise à vendre dans le Sud-Ouest de la France, pas si loin de chez toi... Un ami qui en a un de trop, dont il ne fera rien. Un modèle pour GTD/KVA, qui devrait monter directement sur ta carrosserie KVA sans modif.
Si tu es intéressé, fais le moi savoir (MP)

There are just a few places that make the screens for the GT-40. There is one in South Africa. The trick is knowing the amount of curvature your screen makes. I measured my DRB some timne ago and I was told that it should be 5". That is measured by connecting a line from the top of the A pillars, and dropping a line from the center of the top portion of the glass to that line. the RCRs are supposed to be 6". The DRB's like mine are supposed to be 5". The last screen I got from South Africa via Dan White. Here is the most information on the subject.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/gt40-tech-exterior-interior-ac-trim/18469-windscreen-cross-reference-guide.html

Bill

Back