Paint Code GT40/P2091

Hello Guys,

does anybody know the Paint Code (or the Production Car it came from) of the green Pathfinder P2091?
Any information is highly appreciated.

Thanks Reinhard

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Reinhard,

Are you looking for the paint code for this car (sister car to 2091), "SPF BP" car?

Attachments

• RA2009SPF.jpg
    RA2009SPF.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 399
  • RA2009SPF1.jpg
    RA2009SPF1.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 391

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
This was the color of SPF 2091

Attachments

• RA2009SPF2.jpg
    RA2009SPF2.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 372
  • 2091 Amelia.jpg
    2091 Amelia.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 433
Reinhard,
Do you know the name of the color? That might help tell what production car it came from. My color is Linden Green, which came from the 1960-61 Ford Anglia from England. If you know the name it can be Google'd and easily figured out.

Bill

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
If I recall, the chassis was 2090 and the color was British Green or something close to that. It'd be interesting to know. Somewhere I recently scanned over a thread here that had color codes, along with pictures, used on members replica GT40s.

Hello Guys,
I am looking for the green and yellow car Tim Kay mentioned (the BP SPF). Unfortunatelly I do not know the name or the color:-(

"Malachite green" has been used by Superformance on several Cobras but I do not know if this is the color that was used on P2090.

Maybe on of the moderators can change the thread title to "Paint Code GT40/P2090

Cheers

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
Call Pathfinder Motorsports. I think they finished the car and would know. If not, Dennis Olthoff may know. I think he's driven the car?

It is all over their website, though the rest of the information is dated back to 2009.

Pathfinder Motorsports

Sponsoring Vendor
Hi Reinhard:

Sorry for the delay in responding but we've been on our Summer road trip to various races, visiting with customers, displaying at shows, etc. We've been busy completing our second GT40 Mk IIB model - the only Mk IIBs ever produced using a Superformance chassis - along with another FIA HTP race car. Very exciting times!

As to your question, the paint code for Pathfinder's BP liveried GT40P/2090R is PPG British Racing Green Lot 0050, as seen in the photos below:

Hope that helps! If you have any questions, feel free to call me or drop me an email: [email protected].

Alan

Hello Alan,

thank you very much for your help, thats exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks also to the others who responded.

Reinhard

Back