FORD GT steering wheel emblem

Hey fellas,

Read some of the posts regarding these emblems and there seems to be varied opinions on them, am asking if anyone has one for sale - blue/red letters FORD GT good quality and the diameter of it and price please?

Thanks,

Paul

I have purchased stripes from Raceline Digital but have never seen a steering wheel emblem. If they have them, they are not listed on the site that I can find.

race line digital just tell them outside diameter you require .when they did mine i also did them for the mag wheel centers

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Chris,
I thought you had to pay to be a Sponsoring Vendor,
to advertise an interest in items for sale here ?
No ?
But then again, the two items are like ' chalk & cheese '.

Cahrlie,
i suggested to paul that raceline had a emblem.. Chris was just trying to help out. Sorry if it pissed you off. Some of us are just trying to help.. Blame it on me if you want, i'm a big boy. Chris ment no harm.
Have a merry christmas

walt

If you are interested in an authentic looking enamel cloisonné type badge, get in touch with Fran Kress. They are expensive but very nice. 5920 Bryant St., Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Now I wonder where Fran got his from...
Wlater, you didn't piss me off, far from it.
We are all here to help.
I've been supplying parts to interested parties for nigh on 10 years.
It won't be a fortune maker for me.
The TV is sh!t.
Hippy Christmas.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I'm real happy with the one I bought from GT40 Gold Parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 549

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
I bought mine from Fran Kress. It is perfect.

One more thing, I called him to order it, I got it a few days later with a note telling me how much it is.

THAT is cool.

You guys are hilarious!, a small query turns into a cat fight, I love this site and thanks to all of you for the suggestions and advice not to mention the humor.....we all need options for individual preference

keep up the good work??

Paul

Hi Paul
Have you tried DRB I know they have stopped trading but I thought they were still selling stock or are they to expensive? I know the old DRB agent here in NZ has one, I can track it down if you are interested.
I have a Raceline Digital one That I brought when I purchased my stripes, which are brilliant by the way, but it is only a decal.
Woody

Hello Woody,

Yes mate I did try DRB as they supplied my kit, without saying too much I am looking elsewhere and getting fantastic responses, I have bought a lot of my parts from overseas, not too worried about the price..........its the service???

Thanks for the reply bud,
Paul

Hi Paul
If this is what your looking for? the kit is $150.00 kiwi + courier
It is a replica. The emblem is plastic the surround is alloy and cap screws stainless
Woody

Attachments

• 20151216_230307.jpg
    20151216_230307.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 489
Back