I am trying to contact Kress motorsport but struggling,I know Fran has been unwell and if anyone has info that would be helpful
I am looking for good quality steering wheel emblem

Regards mark

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Fran is up and about, only his metal health is questionable! I talk to him almost daily and will let him know you are looking for the emblem.

If you can't connect with him we can supply one of his emblems.

Thanks for that Ian ,all ready been down that road and don’t wish to revisit that one so we will wait and see what else turns up ,
Hope you are well

Regards mark

Fran is up and about, only his metal health is questionable! I talk to him almost daily and will let him know you are looking for the emblem.

If you can't connect with him we can supply one of his emblems.

Hello
can you show it?
he settles on the Moto-Lita Superformance?

Mark,

I saw Fran this weekend at Amelia and I believe I even mentioned someone from the Forum was trying to reach him. Hopefully he will reach out to you if you still need him.

He looked pretty sprightly and sounded chipper although he admits his health ain't what it was.

Ok just to put an end on this thread and may thanks for the help from this forum ,I simply could not of built this wheel without it

You know who you are Thankyou

Regards mark

Attachments

• 869F69C5-5C26-4C0C-8BD0-CC34E5B2687B.jpeg
    869F69C5-5C26-4C0C-8BD0-CC34E5B2687B.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 597
  • F35EB136-1D3D-4FF0-9018-01033D7DB315.jpeg
    F35EB136-1D3D-4FF0-9018-01033D7DB315.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 540

Marcus

Supporter
For any owners out there looking for a quality aluminium boss machined to a high quality finish take a look at what Darren is producing at gtforte.co.uk.... excellent product very reasonable price and even comes complete with 'Pepsi Ford GT badge... This boss is suitable for the Mountney Classic wheel with PCD of 101mm.....From a happy customer. ... Cheers

Back