Fuel System Components ?

I am working on the fuel system and was wondering if I was supposed to have gotten a bunch of the Norma fuel injection clamps with the kit. I have 2ea 13mm (for 1/4"hose) and 4 of the steel spring type clamps. I went to several auto parts stores and the brand they have are poorly made compared to the Norma clamps.I wouldn't trust the inferior clamps so I tried on the net to find them and so far was told I would have to order 100 of each size I need from one distributer (I don't need to become a seller of these things !).I added up I think 23 clamps needed (not positive on that) for the 5/16" hose and 3/16" .
Also I have a problem with one of the low pressure pump filters. When it was manufactured they didn't thread it correctly and just sort of milled out most the area in the female side , then put about 2 threads in the bottom of the hole. I took that to the auto parts store and they couldn't match it up . It says 300m on the side ?? Do you have a brand and part number so that I may be able to find them here ? Regards,

Well as USUAL RF is taking care of my problem. Robert and his staff really try there best to give outstanding support. ,,,And I also made a mistake in the post above on the hose size, 3/8 not 3/16 ,oops.
By the way those norma clamps are really the cats meow.
They are used by the factory on Porsche and the like.
The hardware is 10 times better and the design more evenly and completley clamps down on the hose surface. Thanks RF ,

I am a dealer/seller of Norma clamps ....
I use them in my shop.
I specialize in European vehicles (Mercedes/Porsche) therefore keep high quality hardware ie:plated metric fasteners/norma&zebra clamps in stock at all times.

Let me know if you have any more trouble as we are practically neighbors,,,,,,,,I am in Topeka,Kansas.

Back