SPF Horn Electrical Question

Have reassembled the dash after performing some electrical mods. Horn didn't work. Horn switch checked out ok with voltmeter. Ground wire from horn smitch to horns checked out ok. Hot wires to horns on horn end checked out ok (ie, from splice where wires from each horn connect down to each horn). Horn fuze checked out ok.

However, from horn hot wire in bundle on steering column to point where splice splits to each horn, no indication on voltmeter.

So, I'm assuming I need to repull dash to find where break is between eihter horn wire on steeing column to fuze, or from fuze to splice mentioned above.

Sound about right? Anyone see and easier way than yanking the dash out again? Any one know the physical layout of that horn wire behind the dash in an SPF?

Thanx
Mark

Fixed it (sort of). Mod from spf had me pull relay for run-on problem and rewire, leaving relay removed as the fix. However, same relay was for horn. Reinstalled relay and horn worked. Now need to sort thru whether or not with relay reinstalled there is any impact on the fix I made.

Back