Side lights

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Lucas side lights L534 lights.

Would prefer Australian supplier or US supplier. I want three of them.

These are the half chrome and glass lights over the rondel.

Thanks for any lead.

Thanks guys for your help. Yes did try local MG suppliers but no luck. Looks like a quick import..

Will wait a day just in case a local supplier comes up - then will make contact with leads/ links. Thanks again.

Ian and Chris

Thanks for the leads. Much appreciated.

I did wait just in case someone came up with a local supplier.

I just received an email and I am able to get them at Concourse spares MG spares in Geelong. This is unreal just 15 minutes from the Geelong house at Newcomb. Unbelievable as they are the MG spares agent for old Lucas lights and bulbs etc.

Price is nearly the same at the UK price so I saved in postage and time. $29 each inclusive. :lol:

Thanks again.

They are Concourse Spares MG Part Newcomb Geelong Victoria if anyone else in Australia wants them.

Phone 03 52 484 084

Thanks again for your help and leads it was ideal to be able to see the actual unit on the sites/links.

Cheers

Bernie

Just picked up the lights. They are of a high quality. Apparently used as a map light on the MGB dash - left side. Solid glass lense and quality chrome and electrical fittings.

Picked them up from the Geelong office of, Concourse Spares in Janine Court, Newcomb.

$29 each Gst inclusive.

For info. if anyone else wants to go down this path with side lights or number plate lights.

Bernie

Back