lost manual for speedo calibration

Rune

Supporter
I can not find my manual for calibration of my electronic speedometer from smiths.
Does someone have this manual or a link to one on the net , and can supply me with one? I changed tyres and need to calibrate.
Rune

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Is this the one?

Attachments

• Instructions.jpg
    Instructions.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 249

Rune

Supporter
Yes it seems to be this one, but there is more pages I believe. I have not seen the instruction for 4 years so I cannot really remember all. If you have it all scanned, is it then possible for you to send it on mail to [email protected].
Rune

Brian Stewart
Supporter
That is all there is on the instruction sheet Rune. If there are more pages, I do not have them.

Rune

Supporter
I will try this instruction ,but it was some info on the pickup also, I have to look everywhere some more times before I do the calibration . For now the speedo just go to fast so it is a minor problem. But I want it correct.
Rune

Rune

Supporter
It seems to be this ones both of them . I will follow this. But I do not understand differential ratio. Can some of you explain that for me ?
Rune

Referring to the info on the web page, the diff ratio is only relevant if the magnets/ pulse sensor are on the prop-shaft in a front engine/gearbox rear drive car.
If you mount to a half / drive shaft that rotates at wheel speed the diff ratio is not relevant

Steve

Back