CAV Fuel Cells

Pat

Supporter
I just received my new CAV fuel cells from Fuel Safe. They look great and incorporated some of the features I wanted like a rollover/surge valve and A/N fitting for the fuel pickups instead of the troublesome rubber hoses. They are seamless and should be a heck of a lot easier to install. They used my original cell for the spec so the fit should be perfect.
They also come with a FIA certification.

Attachments

• PA200081.jpg
    PA200081.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 468
  • CAV Pre-100 Fuel Cells 2.jpg
    CAV Pre-100 Fuel Cells 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 429
  • Check valve.jpg
    Check valve.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

Pat

Supporter
Hi Mike, unfortunately, I really don't have a usable number as I went though a lot of changes with mocking them up, adding the additional features and the back and forth with my original cell they used as spec. I think CAV is exploring using them and I know of at least one other CAV order they've just received. So I really don't want to get into a tussle the what the final "production price" might be because I simply don't know and I don't want to mislead anyone. That said, you can get an idea of their pricing for various applications on their website (go to the catalog section). www.fuelsafe.com
If you have interest, I'd suggest contacting FuelSafe. [email protected]

Last edited:

Pat

Supporter
I just hope when I die my wife doesn't sell all my stuff for what I told her it cost. ;)

Back