Engine Dyno.

I was after an engine dyno and a good friend in the states tracked down a Stuska water brake and sent it over. I mothballed it for a few years and I am now ready to install it. It was up and running where it came from but nobody bothered to make any notes of the wiring or plumbing. Pictures of the brake and the control panel below, its rated at 800hp and that is all I know. I am desperate for a wiring diagram etc so I can plumb it all in. Anyone??

Bob

Thanks for the link Alan I will contact them. I was rather was hoping there would be a grey haired mechanic amongst us that had used one of these old Dynos :)

Bob

After a few years of wrestling with that large Tap on the lower left & throttle while furiously writing down the torque readings & trying to remember the air temp/water pressure/fuel pressure/etc as well as check the oil pressure /Temps etc of the engine your testing you will be that person you describe above...:)

Thanks for the info Jac , I will contact them and see what they have to offer. One package in particular that they offer converts old school to digital, that seems to be the way to go.

bob

Back