ZF Cable Shifter

S

snoman_sd

We now have the ZF 5 and 6 speed cable shifter kits avaiable. Great for the GT 40, Pantaera, or any car using a ZF. No more stuggling with the rod and joint assemble. One moving part, 10 minute install

I saw your ealier post and would like to ask a couple of questions

Does your kit include the shifter, cables, and ZF mounting stuff?

I have RHD and RHS. Will your kit work on my car?

Thanks
Bill D
Camarillo, CA

Ron Earp

Admin
Fellows, this forum is meant for the advertisers who have banner ads on the site to post, and to maintain a record them them in one place. If it my fault for not making the advertisers forum description more concise.

I'll place this thread in the transaxles forum, which might be a good fit. I know a lot of people will be interested in this setup, it looks nice.

Ron

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bill,
Larry and I have been talking about this system for a while and RCR will be supplying them as a standard part with all ZF transaxle cars ...and yes all previous customers will be getting one.....

what is the advantage of this system over the other? How is the feel when shifting,it would seem to be somewhat sloppy being a cable,is that not he case? thanks; chuck

Ron McCall

Supporter
gt40fran said:
Bill,
Larry and I have been talking about this system for a while and RCR will be supplying them as a standard part with all ZF transaxle cars ...and yes all previous customers will be getting one.....

Awesome news Fran!!!! Thanks!!

Back