Transaxle Tutorial??

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Is there a consolidated transaxle tutorial on the forum or one that can be purchased?

As an example, I found about Tom Monroe's "Racing Engine Builder's Handbook" on the forum. I bought the book and it shows me how little I know and how much I need to know about the engine I'm building. The book is easy to read and spinning back and forth through the book allows me to quickly cross reference various sections. There are many very qualified transaxle manufacturers coming out with new products and it would be very convenient if a tutorial covering the simple to the complex was available. In the alternative, is there a transaxle guy here who is not in the transaxle business that would care to give a thorough and detailed explanation of all the critical factors one should look for in the new products coming out?

Thanks for your consideration-
Steve

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Steve,

This is the wrong forum for that type of question. The forum questions section is literal - it is for help with forum issues. I'll put this thread in the All GT40 section as it is sort of general with respect to GT40s and needing assistance.

Ron

Ron

You're slipping....after all the fun we had developinging the transaxle only
section, you consider this question a "general" one ?

MikeD

Is there a consolidated transaxle tutorial on the forum or one that can be purchased?

As an example, I found about Tom Monroe's "Racing Engine Builder's Handbook" on the forum. I bought the book and it shows me how little I know and how much I need to know about the engine I'm building. The book is easy to read and spinning back and forth through the book allows me to quickly cross reference various sections. There are many very qualified transaxle manufacturers coming out with new products and it would be very convenient if a tutorial covering the simple to the complex was available. In the alternative, is there a transaxle guy here who is not in the transaxle business that would care to give a thorough and detailed explanation of all the critical factors one should look for in the new products coming out?

Thanks for your consideration-
Steve

The best will be the winner

Back