Need help with Renault un1 gearbox

I need some help getting a clutch release bearing and a starter for my GT40 project. I have a Renault 3.44 diff modified gearbox. The serial number is 7700599238M. The clutch release shaft looks to be 30 mm. What release bearing fits this model?

Also the kit came with billet flywheel ORG clutch with a separate starter ring that has curved teeth. I don't know how to figure out what starter to use.

The kit was an 2006 MDA and they are out of business so that's not an option.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Whilst MDA are no longer in business the guy behind the company still does GT40 parts on UK EBay. Search under GT40 for drive shaft adaptors and you will find an advert from Mark Sibley who was MDA. His name on EBay is mark28676. Drop him a message via contact seller and he should be able to sort out the bits you need as he wil know what you have. Otherwise try Mick Sollis at Southern GT or Chris Cole who does an uprated bearing and stronger steel carrier.
Cheers
Mike

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Bill

That conversion uses an adapter plate and smaller flywheel, clutch and starter set up.

You would be better using one of our bellhousings with a full size flywheel, clutch and starter. Much more reliable.

Go to this page and scroll down to see the chevy version.

Tornado Sports Cars New Items

Thanks

Andy

Back