Porsche 911 - 991 generation 7 speed transaxle info

<FONT face=Calibri>Does anyone have any information on the Porsche 911 7 speeds manual out of the 991 model range. <FONT size=3>In this link here (A Tale of Two Porsche Seven-Speeds: Manual and PDK - Tech Dept. - Car and Driver) it’s called the MT11, this just doesn’t sound right.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P> <P class=MsoNormal style=
Anyone got a link to a Porsche parts catalogue? Or something else that can locate a better number to search for these boxes? Can’t seem to find any second hand.Just curious what they are worth and what the spec on them is like.Exploded diagrams would be great.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
a-tale-of-two-porsche-seven-speeds-manual-and-pdk-photo-437848-s-original.jpg
</o:p>
It looks like it has an inbuilt oil cooler on the back, so I presume there is a pump as well as a pickup tube that will need to be re-routed if the box is inverted. I think I read somewhere that it is a hypoid box and that it also has two different types of fluid in it as well<o:p></o:p>
Ryan<o:p></o:p></P>

It's a PDK gearbox, Porsche's nomenclature of the VAG DSG gearbox. The gearbox itself is useless without all the associated electronics.

From the look of it, it's a different gearbox. Only has the one input shaft.
The shifter in the car is also different with 5 seperate gates. It has different part numbers to the PDK gearbox as well

Back