ZFQ gearshift, central mounted

Hi,

looking for a supplier for linkage and gearselector for the ZFQ. For central mounting in cabin.

SGT selector looks great but its for side mounting / right hand steering cars.

Have contacted Olthoff in the US who works on the Superformance cars, waiting for reply.

Any others to check with?

Jonas

Urs

Supporter
Hello
here some pictures of our shiftbox.
We integrated also the fuel selctor in the box.
I think we also worked with the Olthoff cable shift linkage direct on the ZFQ with some small changings.

Greetings from switzerland

Attachments

• Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 365
  • IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 367
OK so here is a pic of Olthoff racings shifter, cable operated for central mounting. Also ordered their ZFQ linkage adaptor for the gearbox.

Mounted on the BEC midsection with a hole opened for the cable.

Southern GT selector looked great with a very nice alu-frame showing gear position, so recommend that for those not going for central mounting. Its rod operated.

Attachments

• olthoff gearshift.jpg
    olthoff gearshift.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 277
OK so here is a pic of Olthoff racings shifter, cable operated for central mounting. Also ordered their ZFQ linkage adaptor for the gearbox.

Mounted on the BEC midsection with a hole opened for the cable.

Southern GT selector looked great with a very nice alu-frame showing gear position, so recommend that for those not going for central mounting. Its rod operated.

That is the same shifter from a late 80's/early 90's Toyota. I know, because I installed one in my car last year. Please don't misunderstand me though, it works like a champ!!! You can buy short shifter kits for them as well.

Robert

Back