Drawings for sbf to audi 01e transmission

Hi there,
I'm looking for drawings on engine adapterplate, flywheel and centerbearing holder to mate a smallblock ford engine with audi 01e gearbox.

I know there are several suppliers out there as well.
But i want to be able to make it myself with the help of tested drawings that work, because that means i dont have to order the adapterkit and spaceframe at the same time.(supplier have both for delivery)

But the price is good on the kit, so the only equally interesting option is to make it with drawing and manufacture locally.

If anyone can be kind enough they can dump the info/drawings in my Dropbox.
Dropbox - Submit files

Hi there,
I'm looking for drawings on engine adapterplate, flywheel and centerbearing holder to mate a smallblock ford engine with audi 01e gearbox.

I know there are several suppliers out there as well.
But i want to be able to make it myself with the help of tested drawings that work, because that means i dont have to order the adapterkit and spaceframe at the same time.(supplier have both for delivery)

But the price is good on the kit, so the only equally interesting option is to make it with drawing and manufacture locally.

If anyone can be kind enough they can dump the info/drawings in my Dropbox.
Dropbox - Submit files

Hello Daniel, it's been some time since this post, did you ever get any replies? I'm attaching an Audi 01e to a SBF 302 and I ma looking for some plans/guidance

Thanks

A search online will find the dimensions for the bolt holes in the SBF bellhousing. You are on your own with the holes for the 01E bellhousing. I make this adapter if you are interested. PM me.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Ford Windsor to Audi 01E adapter kit 001.jpg

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
I have access to an adaptor plate I gave away to a friend, and I have a flywheel laying around my shelf of unused parts which you can have for free if it’s of any use to your build.
Located close to Southampton.

Cheers,
Morten

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Any metal fabrication place. You’ll need to find location and depth for starter motor to be bolted to the adapterplate too.

There are many vendors that offer off the shelf parts for reasonable costs, I'm not sure why you want to spend more reinventing the wheel and do it yourself.

Try Eric at KitcarChassis in Texas, or Kennedy engineered products.

Back