Graziano shifter linkage ratios

Hi

I recently acquired a used graziano gearbox our of a Audi r8.
It was a R-tronic transmission ie hydraulic command.
The hydraulic crap was removed Clarkson style (hammer).

Now I need to make the linkage for manual shifting...
To save some time and keep it compatible with standard shifters i wonder if anyone can provide some dimensions for me:
-C-C distance from shaft to bearing for the "sideways movement"
-Length of the arms on the 90deg thingy for sideways movement.
-Distance from hinge point to where the linkage is attached (forward/backward movement)
-Distance from hinge point to where the shifter cable is attached (forward/backward movement)

Can provide pictures of the linkage with the dimensions i need.

And yes, i am aware that these items are available loose but they come with a nice prizetag... "built not bought" :)

Johan

Supporter
Hei Ole, I have a graziano, if you still need pics I can send you.
Where in norway do you live? I’m around 2 hours SE from Göteborg if you want to check it out.

Hi Johan. I'm about an hour from the border at Svinesund, actually picked up the transmission right outside of Göteborg.

A bit busy atm with two toddlers so not the easiest stituation for a "field trip".

I will send you a pm, have pictures of the linkage.

HCF - John

Gearbox / Brake Systems
Ole - I may be able to order you a replacement linkage assembly. If interested shoot an email to me at [email protected]

Hi Johan. I'm about an hour from the border at Svinesund, actually picked up the transmission right outside of Göteborg.

A bit busy atm with two toddlers so not the easiest stituation for a "field trip".

I will send you a pm, have pictures of the linkage.

Back