GTD 40 wanted

CURRENTLY BANNED
Looking for GTD40. Prefer completed car, or something nearly finished/needing work. Incorrectly registered car not a problem. What have you?
please email
[email protected]
Thank you.

Malcolm

Supporter
Dear Cobrabloke

I have no issue at all with people buying cheap and selling high or with them advertising for cars in what ever state or condition. Seller/Buyer beware is a great motto.

The integrity of this forum is based upon openess. I beleive you could be more open as to your buying and selling status. Unless there is a genuine reason I am not aware of?

[ QUOTE ]
Simon Winter by another name ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely not Ebay member ID 'simonjohnross', previous Ebay ID 'cobrabloke'? Why not post in your real name Simon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
But he says he's a "newbie"!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dead_horse.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/zzzzz.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Personally I think some discretion is called for here.
Guys, You all have PM's. Please read them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hi, reading between the lines and not having access to the PM's would you buy from this Simon chap..??
Regards Dave

[ QUOTE ]
would you buy from this Simon chap..??
Regards Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

YES - why not?. If he has a car/chassis/whatever for sale that fits your requirements and you can agree on a price then YES.

Simon possibly no longer frequents the forum as he thinks that he has received unfair treatment from some fellow forum members in relation to the multiple user accounts he has posted from but this in itself certainly does not make him a crook or untrustworthy.

He has purchased and sold a number of cars, from and to a number of persons and I have yet to hear someone say that they were unhappy with either the sale or purchase price. (hell - the price is their business anyway!)

SO - bottom line IMHO is, if you are comfortable with what you are buying/selling and the price suits - do it!

One last thing though, 'buyer beware' ALWAYS applies and if you are able, get someone (with relevant knowledge or experience) to view with you to give another opinion/reasoned view. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twocents.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
I would echo what Paul says above but as for all purchases in the second hand car market, the buyer and seller actually have different agenda's so, as always, use a good BS filter and don't let your heart overrule your head.

I read between the lines and went ahead and purchased a GTD chasis + CAV body from Simon aka Cobrebloke, really nice guy, very open and helpfull. Glad to have met him and will stay in touch.

Back