Porshe 930 4speed 4 Sale Rebuilt

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
If I am not mistaken, you have to be a supporting (paying)member to post in the for sale section. I don't see a checkered flag by your name so that is most likely the reason. With that said, and since your soliciting offers, I'll give you $200.00 shipped to my door. That should make up for the 6spd you inadvertantly failed to ship me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: Porsche 930 4speed 4 Sale Rebuilt

I was unaware of being a supporting memeber. And I don' Know what you are talking about.! You must be mistaken.I never sold you a 6 speed. The only six speed I sold was to Al H. on this forum. So I don't know what you are talking about except that you are attempting to cause mistrust with my sale. This is definatly a slanderous statment.I suggest you retract it. Or prove with a reciept of some sort of any transaction between you and I occurred. Post it on this thread if you have you payment reciept. Wich i'm sure you would if such a transaction took Place. In addition I would have no problem with a credit card payment that would also secure the payment. Also, these transaxles are next to impossible to get...So if no body is interested OK the price goes up with time. I'm not a Robert Logan you ASS.

Oliver

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter

Oliver Oliver, there truly is no hope for you. You emailed me and advised that your all about fun and games and don't mean any harm by your posts, but here you are calling me an A** and you can't take a joke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif I am not computer savvy but perhaps one of our forum members can link YOUR November 17, 2005 post for 2 Audi 6 speeds for sale, to the within thread. To refresh your memory, you advised if I can prove to you that I can buy a trans cheaper, that you would give me yours for free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif I really don't have to proceed any further. Go back and read the thread you started. As for the rest of your reply, be advised that slander is verbal while libel is written. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif My comments were neither. As far as not being able to post in the for sale section, all one would have to do is READ the caption which clearly states, in bold, that you must be a "Forum Supporter". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Will you be shipping me the 4spd? Thanks, your bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Gregg

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Like I said you never proved that you bought a a rebuilt trans 6 speed for less money. A$$ STILL applies! oliver

Oliver

read the forum discription on the main forum index and it tells you that you must be a "supporter".

You need to be a forum supporter, not an athletic supporter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif

Hey Ollie, still coming to Autobahn on May 6th+7th to be spanked by an old 2.0l Alfa?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Oliver -

Shot you a PM, let me know if you got it or if the box is gone.

Thanks

Sandy

Back