Shipping Engine CA to Netherlands

I want to buy an engine+trans in Sonora, California (SF Bay Area).
The seller says a shipping port is to far away for him to get to, because he doesn't have the time due to work. Collected by a shipper is ok by him.

Now I've made some inquiries at shipping company's, but they want $400 just for shipping from Seller to port in LA or SF. I don't know where shipping depot's are in that area (I'm from the Netherlands).

Is there anybody that could assist in collection from seller to shipping depot?

Thanks in advance.

Bram

I want to buy an engine+trans in Sonora, California (SF Bay Area).
The seller says a shipping port is to far away for him to get to, because he doesn't have the time due to work. Collected by a shipper is ok by him.

Now I've made some inquiries at shipping company's, but they want $400 just for shipping from Seller to port in LA or SF. I don't know where shipping depot's are in that area (I'm from the Netherlands).

Is there anybody that could assist in collection from seller to shipping depot?

Thanks in advance.

Bram

Hi Bram
I ship cars and engines all the time from the bay area. I use Aladdin Freight (510) 533-0400 - [email protected] - and am very happy with their service. So happy in fact that I have cars I buy in Los Angeles transported to Oakland/San Francisco just so I do not have to deal with the lousy service in LA.
I will gladly help you free of charge in arranging shipment. The engine needs to be on a palette and getting it shipped from the seller to Oakland is not inexpensive but $400 sounds ridiculous. Kristine has a network of transporters to pick up the motor.
Mike
001-760-552-0057
[email protected]

Back