KVA drive shafts wanted

I have spent too much time in scrapyards and ebay trying to find some driveshafts for my KVA. Can anybody on the forum help? I have all the adaptors and New CV joints, Just need the bare shafts can anybody help?? will be fitting to Renault box ( Granada shaft I suspect)
Thanks

Hi,
try to find a Ford Scorpio shaft, right side ( shorter then the left side ), they do fit my Tornado with a UN1 inside and Adapters from CBS. If you have the same distance, the shaft must be something around 46cm if I remember correct.....

If you don't find the right length, let me know, they should be available here....

Also I have a set of brand new Granada drive Shafts, never been on a car. But they are much longer then the ones I needed and I highly doubt they will fit. If you are interested let me know. Also they have a larger diameter then the Scorpio ones ....

Cheers
skeleton

The shafts I need are around 415mm from the ends of the splines, Can you help with this, Have had a price for new which I will probably get but would prefer to keep at least one spare.

Thanks

Some more specific info on the shafts that I am looking for.

The rear hubs are Granada I presume with a flange of 100mm outside diameter, PCD of bolt holes is smaller than this 6 bolt fixing
The car is fiitted with a renault transaxle which has adaptors fitted to take the same 100mm 6 bolt CV joints,
I have 6 new cv joints to fit onto appropriate shafts .
With the car at normal ride height there is 405mm between the flange on the hub and the flange on the gearbox.
The inside diameter of the CV joint spline is 27.55mm so I presume the outside diameter of the shaft spline will be about the same.

Cheers

Some more specific info on the shafts that I am looking for.

The rear hubs are Granada I presume with a flange of 100mm outside diameter, PCD of bolt holes is smaller than this 6 bolt fixing
The car is fiitted with a renault transaxle which has adaptors fitted to take the same 100mm 6 bolt CV joints,
I have 6 new cv joints to fit onto appropriate shafts .
With the car at normal ride height there is 405mm between the flange on the hub and the flange on the gearbox.
The inside diameter of the CV joint spline is 27.55mm so I presume the outside diameter of the shaft spline will be about the same.

Cheers

Hi,
the granada shafts are way to long, as far as I remember they are around 58 cm or so. But what you say with 405mm seems to be pretty short. Sounds like a BWM 5 or 7 Series Shaft you need. Are you really sure about the 40.5 ? Oh what CV Joints did you use for the measurement? Take a picture and let us know ...because there are many different ones on the market. As said for me the ones from CBS where the right ones, the Tornado ones I bought didn't fit with standard shafts.....

Cheers
skeleton

Back