WTB: Corvette Z06 Wheels.

Hi All,

Just thought I'd ask the GT40s.com massive before I spend my cash elswhere...

To cut a long story short I need Corvette wheels that'll fit over the brakes below...
I think I'm looking at needing Z06 items 18x9.5 on the front and 19x11 on the rear. But I'm flexible on this if you've got a better idea
I'm going to be visiting the rellies in Cal in a few weeks so I'd get them shipped there and bring them home on the plane.
I'm thinking something reasonably budget ie a thousand $ or less shipped.

Attachments

• BrakesFront.jpg
    BrakesFront.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 223
Hi All,

Just thought I'd ask the GT40s.com massive before I spend my cash elswhere...

To cut a long story short I need Corvette wheels that'll fit over the brakes below...
I think I'm looking at needing Z06 items 18x9.5 on the front and 19x11 on the rear. But I'm flexible on this if you've got a better idea
I'm going to be visiting the rellies in Cal in a few weeks so I'd get them shipped there and bring them home on the plane.
I'm thinking something reasonably budget ie a thousand $ or less shipped.
I bought a set of Z06 wheels at the factory warehouse $ 1000 cash. he also has tires at a great price
Factory Reproductions
with those brakes you will need the special Z06 offset. they also have 18 x 10.5 and 19 x 12 in most styles that are not listed on the web site. black chrome also which looks good on a black car.

Last edited:
Hi Lynn,

I've emailed those guys, so hopefully they'll let me know what they can do.
Are you happy with their product? From what I can gather they are a little heavier than the OEM wheels?

Back