Looking for Fiberfab Valkyrie etc

Hope this find you guys doing well,
before you start flaming me I know what a POS you think the Valkyrie is just try to understand that I have a passion for the early grass roots kit cars, Avengers, Valkyries, Mantas, ETC,

And I didn't think I was going to buy another car but I decided I want a Fiberfab Valkyrie....if you want to get even more grass roots there were a few others like the Skorpion that was based on a mid engine,

Please take mercy on me posting here because lots of people visit this wonderful site and someone might just have or know of the car I want to buy...even if they hate it.

So if you have one or know of one for sale please hit me up,
Many thanks,
Cheers,
P.

[email protected]

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I have a friend who just acquired a NOS Avenger. I will have pictures soon and can forward them.

PM or email me for further information.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Bat,

Welcome,

I think you will find that most of the folks will understand your quest, we are all dreamers here.

Last edited:
Jim, thanks for the kind words and warm welcome,
I sure didnt mean it personal against this site....I haunt way too many car sites and "somewhere" the trashing and bashing of the low end and VW based stuff was out of control really mean remarks...not that too many VW based cars are not hack jobs....but you get it.

So my original post here was a bit tongue in cheek towards that,

What I am looking for is out there and the more related places I can post the better...could be that a member here drives past a Valkyrie daily they are not interested in it but will see I am...

Again many thanks,

Cheers,
P.

( Paul Vaine )
[email protected]

There is a Valkrie for sale on ebay right now, they are calling it a
gt40 replica, but trust me, it is a valkrie. Look under KIT CAR BODIES!

David,
Many thanks for looking out for me, I believe you are talking about the tittusville one, I talked with the selller, I was 45 mins away but I felt 5 K was too much for that car...what do you know someone didnt and paid 5K and the auction stopped.... so I lost out on that one....:shifty:

Sorry about that, I've lost several oportunities myself. I remember seeing one in Telephone texas, but I don't kow if it is still around. I'll see if I can find out.

I posted all over that I am looking, I really kind of hate ebay....sport bidders playing and running bids up many times being deadbeats....and of course shill bidders...that has happened to several cars I wanted,
I figure someone out there will know of a valk tucked away and unloved and turn me on to it,

I know there is a guy here in FL that is currently making them. I will have to do some digging as the last time I was able to view his add it was on craigslist. No promises but I'll see what I can dig up. Didn't a member on here recently pick one of those up?

Damian I need all the help I can get many thanks! but I am seeking the V8 full frame Valkyrie...not the VW Avenger models,
I know Dan who offers the Valkyrie new...but cost wise....I might as well buy a replica GT40

Hi. I just joined the site here and was looking around.. and turned this thread up. :)

I believe there is a Valk here in Kentucky that is coming up for sale. It is a 375/327 chev powered car (mid-engine of course). "corvair/corvette" is what I was told about it. (I'm horribly new to the GT40's btw)

You're welcome to PM or contact me if you'd like, I have a list of details and can access the car.

EDIT TO ADD: This Valk is a full frame car, btw. Second owner, extremely low miles.

Last edited:
Hey John...now you got mr all excited...sound like just what I'm looking for,
I will go hit you in private for details,
Many thanks!!!
Cheers,
P.

On ebay right now if anyone is still looking for a full frame Valkyrie.

Replica/Kit Makes : Fiberfab Valkyrie GTX Replica/Kit Makes : Fiberfab Valkyrie GTX | eBay

$(KGrHqR,!ioE-w!y!T--BP8Op9mYBw~~60_3.JPG

Back