WANTED: 302 w/ 8-stack EFI

I need to start shopping for engine parts and am looking for an 8-stack EFI and a 302 in the range of 400 hp.

I have time to shop now vs. I can wait and have a motor built when I am ready to drop it in, and would condsider a complete top to bottom setup if something comes available or the EFI and motor seperately, so:

WANTED: 302 (in the neighborhood of 350-450 hp). Something along the lines of a Keith Craft Street Performance Crate Motor with an Inglese induction.

Thanks!!

Roush sells a nice 8-stack EFI package which is complete and ready to drop in...I have a contact person if interested.

Mark, I'm open to any suggestions. The plan for the car is street only, no track. I do want it to be bad-ass but I cannot go broke on the motor either, What's your conact's info? Thanks,

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
I have a TWM setup sat on the shelf which I have been considering selling. It's a 302 50mm system with fuel rails in center and 290 cc/min Bosch injectors. I also have the ram tube extensions and a fabricated foam air filter for it. It is combined with a Haltech F9 computer with all wiring and sensors that will sell with it, (not currently prepared to split the two). Would take $3500 complete and if there is interest I'll get it down and take some photos.

Back