Wanted GT40 body in Australia, who has or sells them?

Hi all,
Sorry to double up on threads i just found this section which is more suited (mod feel free to combine posts)

Every scratch builder says find your fibreglass then build the chassis to fit.
What are my options in Australia? Is there anyone providing the body alone at a good price? It doesn't have to be the most exact copy of the original however it must look the part.
There was a bloke on eBay, venom motorsport that sold cobra and gt40 replica bits. He was cheap but had a bad reputation. I never seen a gt40 of his but a cobra shell did find its way to Adelaide and it wasn't to bad.
I am interested in new out of the mold or even something second hand.
Manufacturers or those selling off 2nd hand items feel free to PM/email me. I did try to locate gt40 replica sellers in Australia and it seems we are a bit limited.
Regards
Jonesy

Hi all,
Sorry to double up on threads i just found this section which is more suited (mod feel free to combine posts)

What are my options in Australia? Is there anyone providing the body alone at a good price? It doesn't have to be the most exact copy of the original however it must look the part.
There was a bloke on eBay, venom motorsport that sold cobra and gt40 replica bits. He was cheap but had a bad reputation. I never seen a gt40 of his but a cobra shell did find its way to Adelaide and it wasn't to bad.
Manufacturers or those selling off 2nd hand items feel free to PM/email me. I did try to locate gt40 replica sellers in Australia and it seems we are a bit limited.
Regards
Jonesy
are you still looking for gt40 body parts ?, I have 05-06 used factory body parts if your still needing help with parts email me so we can get each others info.

Hello Jonesy
have you come right looking for a gt4o body.
we can always send you one from south africa. i'm sure the price will be reasonable for you.
R60 000 excluding transport

but thats easy
cheers greg

SJH

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hi all,

Regards
Jonesy

You are "DEAD RIGHT "about Venom Motorsport.

Please go to clubcobra website and read the topic " Venom Motorsport Beware" and should be fufilled.

It is alleged that that Venom Motorsport has copied the GT40 Body and Chassis from one well known supplier down under.

Good and reputable suppliers would be Pace(Craige White) and DRB GT40.

You could talk to Paul Bottomley (principal engineer) of Roaring Forties and he is located in Thomastown in Victoria.

Paul is very knowledgeable!

I am in a similiar boat as I am sourcing a Ford GT40 Kit and seek any abandoned project.

Back