GTD Spinner

Hi Guys,
Anyone out there have a spare GTD wheel spinner?
Lost one recently and now in a bit of a spin to get a replacement :inquisitive:

Malcolm

Supporter
I have a spare set of cast spinners from John Wisher that I am happy to sell. Not been used other than a trial fit on my car. But not willing to split the set. £200 the set plus delivery or you can collect.

I have a spare set of cast spinners from John Wisher that I am happy to sell. Not been used other than a trial fit on my car. But not willing to split the set. £200 the set plus delivery or you can collect.

Thanks Malcolm, however am I correct in thinking these are the threaded variety rather than the dummy spinner I need?

I do only need one and it must be an original GTD dummy version.
Anyone else have such an animal going spare?

Hi

I lost one and bought a full set, so I've got 3 spare. I want to keep a couple of spares, but I'll let one go (I think Image will only sell a full set).

Let me know what internal diameter you need and I'll check mine - I think they're pretty universal in size.

How does £20 + postage at cost sound?

Cheers

Darren

Hi

I lost one and bought a full set, so I've got 3 spare. I want to keep a couple of spares, but I'll let one go (I think Image will only sell a full set).

Let me know what internal diameter you need and I'll check mine - I think they're pretty universal in size.

How does £20 + postage at cost sound?

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren,
Great news, that sounds perfect to me.
I will check sizes & revert.
Cheers
Paul

Paul

I'm in Germany on business (a.k.a. a 'jolly') from tomorrow until Thursday PM, so if you message and I don't respond, please don't think I'm ignoring you.

Let me know the dims and I'll check the spinner and get back to you over he weekend.

Cheers!

Darren

Paul

I'm in Germany on business (a.k.a. a 'jolly') from tomorrow until Thursday PM, so if you message and I don't respond, please don't think I'm ignoring you.

Let me know the dims and I'll check the spinner and get back to you over he weekend.

Cheers!

Darren

Hi Daren,
You have an email from me.
Cheers
Paul

Hello Guys,

Back with my car from Bordeaux, France.

I'm really upset when I saw my front left wheel and see that I have lost one spinner...
and now in a bit of spin to get a replacement :)

My wheels are stock GTD.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers
Eric

Hi guys,

Thks Fred I send a PM for a picture
I do only need one and it must be an original GTD dummy version
Anyone have spare like this ?

Cheers

Eric

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Eric, Bob, I have a spare. It has some scratches which will mostly buff out, you are welcome to it. PM me your adress I will send it. It was given to me so I am happy to pass it on. Same size as Bob's 63mm. I had a spinner come off once, luckily I saw it fly past into the hedgerow snd was sble to retrieve it. Its now a standard check to test spinner tightness before a journey!
DaveB

Attachments

• 20140531_205146.jpg
    20140531_205146.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 192
Hello Bob, hello Dave, hello Fred,

I appreciate this solidarity of the owners, that touch me a lot. Thank you Bob for the proposal do whitout one spare, time to find a new.
Of course thanks to Fred but spinner is not the same of mine, and Dave for his present, i sincerely appreciate.

Dave, I sent a PM with my adress right now.
Cheers
Eric

Back