Avon cr6zz

les pneus AR seront : 295/50-15...

Tu peux essayer de contacter la société Andrey Pneus qui est à Lyon en France qui distribue ces pneus : excellent contact, tarifs d'expédition très raisonnables (je me suis fait envoyer 4 pneus Avon de Lyon à Paris pour 50€...

Je suppose qu'ils expédient aussi jusquà Bruxelles ?

andrey pneus competition

PL

No Jim ! Sorry, I should have written in English !:speechless: I was just saying to Fred that 50 € was the shipping cost for 4 tyres, from the supplier facility (Lyon in France) to my home (Paris)...

Prices are more traditionnal ;) ! (295s are about 380€ each excl VAT, if I remember well).

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Oh, that's what I meant, I am an idiot, you won't get any objection to that claim..... shipping per tire, which is a good deal, it's only about $75, outstanding.

I have a pair of 245/60-15 for sale, like brand new (only 100 miles on it), but it could be a bit too large for a GT40 (maybe not, if you have wider front fenders ?)

Mike Pass

Supporter
Mick Sollis at Southern GT usually has some in stock. The tyres come through BMTR who are the main agent for Avon. BMTR
Good tyres but not cheap!
Cheers
Mike

Eric, I believe your GTD has the same body work as my CAV (same molds roughly I think). The medium hip cars (like mine) can handle 295s under the rear on 15s (50 series) OK. Any wider would be a problem. The wide hip cars can likely go to 325 or something like that. If you have a standard front clip the 215 on a 15 wheel (60 series) is about the max. If you went to a 50 series tire you may be able to go with a 225 but the front end is getting pretty low to the ground with a 50 series.

Just my person experience/$.02.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Check your wheel fit as they vary in the amount of inset and hence how far they stick out. With a standard flare it can be borderline .
Cheers
Mike

Back