WTB....CAV GT40 Mono w/small block

New Guy Looking for a CAV GT40

Hi all....I just sold my ERA 427 Cobra and want to buy a used CAV GT 40 with a small block and A/C.

Really enjoy the website. LOT's of great info....Looking forward to joining your ranks soon!!!

If anyone knows of a CAV GT40 for sale please drop me a PM

Thanks

Pete

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Re: New Guy Looking for a CAV GT40

Pete,

Welcome and I am sure you will get some leads on a CAV. You might want to contact Johann at CAV USA.

And please see "forum rule #2" and adjust accordingly.

Welcome and good luck with your search. If your set on a CAV there is a beautiful one currently listed on E Bay.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to GT40s.com Pete..

Please do us a favor by reading our FAQ, paying close attention to rule number 2 and making the appropriate adjustment to your user name::

GT40s.com - FAQ

:thumbsup:

Just to clarify....I can act VERY fast and have experience doing long distance deals.

I'm looking for that seller who wants to sell his car quickly with no aggregation. The last car I purchased was an ERA 427 Cobra...That car was bought from a guy that had a great opportunity to buy a Porsche GT2 at an unbelievable price. SO....He turned a car he hardly drove into instant cash in order to buy a car he drives all the time!!

Win/win situation!!!

So if you're walking past that CAV 40 more than you're driving it, drop me a line and turn that car into $$$$ for something you'll use. Maybe you've got a line on a great car at an unbelievable price, or a super deal on a property. I have CASH and will move fast!!!

Last edited:

Just to be clear......I am looking for a stainless MONO car with a small block. Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for a CAV GT40 mono with a small block and A/C.

If you're not driving your GT40 as much as you thought you would or if it's time to move into another car...I am a CASH BUYER. Easy transaction.

No...Not interested in 6 figure cars. I want a car I can drive...Not a trailer queen...Stone chips, some wear and tear....PERFECT!!!!

I'd like a car with a simple 4 barrel carb and a street tuned engine...A basic car, not something for race tracks.

I'm in Rhode Island.

Last edited:
Back