Wanted s/h 302 motor and seats

Just completing a KVA build and require a pair of seats and a 302 motor
Prepared to travel to collect
Cheers julian

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
I have a pair of seats that came out of my KVA (I switched to Superformance seats). They are quite narrow in the butt, although I think they are the fiberglass shell type that came with a KVA. I can dig them out and take a couple photos if you like, but I'm just about to head to Canada for the week so it will be next weekend.

I doubt you'd want to travel to pick them up though, they are in Reno, NV, but if you want them they are yours for the cost of shipping. I have no idea how much that would be or whether worthwhile.

Cheers,
Julian

Mike Pass

Supporter
Not sure what standard of motor you are after; whether built or for rebuilding. There are usually quite a few "cut-outs" on Ebay and also ready to go items. Do a search on Ford 302, Ford 289 or Ford 351. Engines can go from £300 to £???? depending on spec. A bit of research on the american engine builder sites and sellers like Real Steel (UK) or in the USA; Summit Racing or JEGS will give some idea of the huge range of options.
Cheers
Mike

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
I was in my loft the weekend and seeing seats was reminded I was supposed to take photos of seats a couple months ago..... getting old sucks. Note to all; if I offer something don't hesitate to bug me with PM's!

Well somewhat late here are a couple photos of one seat, the other is identical. They are fiberglass shells covered in vinyl with bolts inside through the bottom and have a removable cushion for some comfort on those extra long journeys. They were mounted directly to the floor, but could be installed on tracks if you wished. They measure 14" across at the angle inside the side bolster, so fairly narrow seats.

Julian

Attachments

• IMG_2680.jpg
    IMG_2680.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 248
Hi All,
Saw this thread over the Christmas period & it reminded me that I still have two seats for sale, so I have been to the back of the garage & taken some photos.
See the new thread under garage sale items if you are still looking for these items & find these suit.

Cheers,
David.

Back