zf transaxle flanges

Bob:
I don't know what flanges you have but adapters are easily made by any machine shop.
The adapter bolts can be fit from behind the flange, and then the CV simply bolts up on the front side.
The existing flanges on your box should have a counterbore that will self center the adapters,.
Just remember to use safety wire on the bolts, if they back out they will really tear up the side cases.
Good Luck
Phil

Bob:
I don't know what flanges you have but adapters are easily made by any machine shop.
The adapter bolts can be fit from behind the flange, and then the CV simply bolts up on the front side.
The existing flanges on your box should have a counterbore that will self center the adapters,.
Just remember to use safety wire on the bolts, if they back out they will really tear up the side cases.
Good Luck
Phil
I find out you can better buy a set , there are some difficult cut outs on the inside from the adapter needed to fit correctly on the new axle's.
Also there are 2 bolt pattern needed , 4x whit tread for the old flange and 6x whit tread for the new axle.
I have this already done on a Pantera .
Paul Fleming into the UK has also the new flange's.
I dont know whitch lenght of axles you are planned to use, but this is also importend for the thikknes of the spacer.
Good Luck
Simon

There is also a possibility that the new axles have already an adapter .
when this is you can easly reproduce them by a machine shop whit the thikknes and bold pattern you need.
If they have the adapter on them, than you can also use the new 6 bold pattern flange on your transaxle .
everithing has to do whit the lenght of the axle and the width of the car
I hope you understand my bad language.
Simon

Back