Demister Grill

Urs

Supporter
Hello together .
Im searching a windshield demister grill. Does someone sell one?
Greetings from switzerland
Urs

Hello Urs
Did you call Mick at Southern Gt40 ?
He may have those and he is enought comprehensive to sell any item to others builders ( Nice guy indeed)

Of course you realize that half the fun of building one of thee cars is in the fabrication of parts. Try building one. Mine was built with a jig saw, drill and screwdriver(to bend the openings), a file, and a plasma cutter. Make a drawing of how you want it to look. Transfer that to metal, stainless, or aluminum. Polish or paint it. It adds to the fun. You will find you have skills you never thought you had.Look here for other ideas on how to cut metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusN8HcwGWg

Bill
PB100614_zps2a2be7be.jpg

PB100615_zps72331b2e.jpg

PB100616_zpsf0b50268.jpg

Last edited:

Urs

Supporter
Thanks for your tipps , i sended an email to southern gt .Bill thanks for your Pictures, it Looks nice but sometimes it s nice to take an existing part and put it in ;) after this Long building time. And then we can say there is also a part in the car, that Looks like in the original :)
Greetings Urs

Here you go. It did come from RCR but I painted it (not doing such a good job...may redo it).

Attachments

• Demister.jpg
    Demister.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 308
That looks spot on Darrin. I`ve had a lot of original mk3 Zephr ones (I cant spell it, I know) The originals had a few differences depending on model, year etc but that's as good as I`ve seen.

That looks spot on Darrin. I`ve had a lot of original mk3 Zephr ones (I cant spell it, I know) The originals had a few differences depending on model, year etc but that's as good as I`ve seen.

Fran (RCR) always seems to have good stuff.

Note that it will be shipped flat, and you will need to bend the vents to the position you want them to be in.

Back