WTB- DRB GT40 suspension parts

Hi guys, chasing suspension parts for a DRB GT40. I am looking at a bare chassis atm and would like to get it rolling for transport.

I have done some home work on the topic and it appears that I need a C4 front suspension / hubs and brakes.

In regards to the rear I am at a lost. As DRB have closed there doors it's difficult to sorce the parts.

Any help would be great.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I have new upper and lower control arms and Delco wheel bearings in stock. The down side, is I am in the US. If I can help in any way, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Regards Brian

West Oz.
Just make a steel frame trolley with castor wheels ,then roll it into sea container or just fork it onto a pallet. The factory just used to bolt gluts under the chassis, then fork it onto a truck . Also be aware that if that is the chassis I'm thinking of ,you will need the fibreglass recess's for outer door handles and front and rear clips. Obviously you can't buy thess from factory anymore.

Hi Duy
I have a Jig for making DRB rear bottom arms and drawings for trailing arms etc and all kind of spares. if your interesrted drop us a line
Woody.

Back