Looking for headers, heats sheild.

I`m looking for a set of headers, bundle of snakes and heat shield, for my GT40 project its a 351W 408 stroker with 185 CNC trick flow heads.
you can send me a message or email me at [email protected]
or call 320 295 1335 Thanks

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Kent - you may want to contact Fran at RCR for your headers.

For a heat shield, you may want to fabricate your own. Here is one that I did for my mufflers a few years back..
GT-Forty.com
I plan on making another stainless steel shield that will span most of the rear clip in the engine/exhaust area. I will update my build thread and website when that happens..

Hey Kent,
Sent you a few pics of my setup since we have similar size/type motors. Are you going EFI or carb?

You can fabricate your own heat shield...

Tom

Kent,
Look for a fabrication shop in your area. My shop made my stainless exhaust from a picture only. They may help you with other areas as well. My shop fabed up some new trailing arms for my car that are adjustable on the car. A giant leap from what came on mine as stock. If you have trouble finding one let me know and I can get you in touch with my guys. They build drag cars up to salt flat cars from the ground up. They are in the Road Atlanta area. BTW your engine is very close to mine.

Bill

Back